Saturday, November 26, 2011

Video & Audio Equipment I Use - Canon T2i 550D etc


Here's the list of equipment & software I have used over the years to make my videos. Video production is what I do for a living, so I've used a lot of different cameras and things over the years. Some I've owned, some I haven't. Hope this info helps you if you're interested in production! Cameras: Canon T2i aka 550D Sony EX1 Panasonic DVX100a Flip Ultra HD Flip Mino HD Audio Recording: Audio Technica AT897 Boom Mic Zoom H4N Digital Recorder Sennheiser Wireless Lav Mic Check out my video about how to hide a small lavaliere mic in a pen cap: www.youtube.com Mac Video Software: Final Cut Pro Adobe After Effects MPEG StreamClip (free app to convert video files) Mac Audio Software: Garage Band Sound Studio Soundtrack Pro

Wholesale Corner Whirlpool Tub Dyson Dc25 Discounted




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links